Christmas is just around the corner and it’s time to start planning for the festive season! One of the best ways to get into the Christmas spirit is by decorating your bullet journal with fun and creative Christmas-themed pages. In this blog post, we will share over 20 Christmas bullet journal cover page ideas that will inspire you to create your own unique design. Whether you’re looking for a traditional design or something more special, we got you covered! So get your pens and bullet journals ready, and let’s get started!
If you like our Christmas bullet journal cover page ideas, you might want to also check out our winter bullet journal spreads and best December habit tracker ideas.
Here are the best Christmas-themed bullet journal cover page ideas I’ve found:
CUTE MINI ORNAMENTS DESIGN
Photo credit: raesdailypage on Instagram
Small objects often breathe life into big projects and this December cover page, adorned with mini ornaments, is a shining example…
CANDY CANES & MISTLETOE DECEMBER COVER
Photo credit: bujoandcookies on Instagram
We adore these charming doodles in the tried-and-true Christmas colors of red and green. This Christmas cover page is so easy to recreate, and it’s perfect for those of us who are less artistically inclined. (Or, let’s be honest, just lazy.)
RAINBOW GNOME DECEMBER COVER PAGE
Photo credit: cherrydollstudio on Instagram
Who knew rainbows could be so festive? This December cover page features a colorful and smiling rainbow gnome. This is such a fun and unique way to get into the Christmas spirit!
FESTIVE WINDOW SCENE COVER PAGE
Photo credit: sunshine_journal_ on Instagram
This lovely window scene would make a great Christmassy design in your bullet journal. We especially love how the fairy lights glow!
CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS DECEMBER COVER DESIGN
Photo credit: decorateyoureveryday on Instagram
It’s Christmas, so break out the gold pens and add some cute and shiny accents to your design like this one…
CHRISTMAS FIREPLACE DECEMBER COVER PAGE
Photo credit: bujobeyond on Instagram
This Christmas, make your bujo extra festive with a cozy village scene, some adorable stockings waiting to be filled with gifts, and a comfortable fireplace.
CUTE GINGERBREAD COOKIE COVER PAGE
Photo credit: leftyartlover on Instagram
This cover page is too adorable! I mean, who could resist dipping that lovable gingerbread man into a steaming cup of tea?
SIMPLE CHRISTMAS TREE COVER PAGE DESIGN
Photo credit: amizaomar on Instagram
This design is clean, minimalistic, and easy to follow – perfect for anyone looking for a new creative project!
FESTIVE WREATH DECEMBER COVER PAGE
Photo credit: ginger.bullet.journal on Instagram
Wreaths aren’t just for the front door. They make beautiful December cover page designs, too!
RED LETTER BOX WITH CHRISTMAS LETTERS COVER PAGE
Photo credit: b.bulletjournal on Instagram
If you’re on the hunt for a cute and easy design this year, give this one a try!
RED CAR LOADED WITH GIFTS DESIGN
Photo credit: marthasjournal on Instagram
This festive design will make you feel like you’re watching a classic Hallmark film…
CANDY CANE DOODLES COVER PAGE
Photo credit: jen.calligraphy on Instagram
Candy canes make for an easy and festive doodle to add to your bullet journal!
CHRISTMAS COOKIES DECEMBER COVER PAGE
Photo credit: wiscobujo on Instagram
Decorate your bujo with this delicious design and dream of warm, freshly baked cookies!
HOLLY & MINCE PIES COVER PAGE
Photo credit: bujo_with_blythe on Instagram
Mince pies are the perfect snack for Christmas, and they definitely give your bullet journal a festive vibe too!
SANTA VIBES COVER PAGE
Photo credit: study.susan on Instagram
What would Christmas be without Santa himself? The signature red hat, presents beneath the tree… these elements make for a perfect cover spread. And don’t feel limited to just red and green – as this cover demonstrates, you can get creative with your color palette. Here, pink and white complement each other perfectly.
CHRISTMAS DOODLES COVER PAGE
Photo credit: barbarahaegerart on Instagram
This December cover page contains numerous charming Christmas-themed doodles that will give you happiness and joy this holiday season!
DECEMBER COVER PAGE WITH SNOWFLAKES
Photo credit: littlemissrose on Instagram
Because delicate snowflakes are easy to draw, they look stunning on a Christmas-themed page.
CHRISTMAS GIFTS COVER PAGE
Photo credit: pipermacleoddesigns on Instagram
Presents wrapped in festive paper are not only beautiful under the tree, but make wonderful cover pages for December!
WREATH DECEMBER COVER PAGE
Photo credit: paperythoughts on Instagram
This simple DIY wreath from papery thoughts is not only easy to make, but it’s stunning and will definitely wow your guests. I love the clean look of this cover with the addition of red bows – it makes such a beautiful statement piece.
HELLO DECEMBER COVER PAGE IDEA
Photo credit: bujoandcookies on Instagram
I love how monthly bullet journal covers with bright colors can change the mood for the entire month. This cover idea from Bujo and Cookies does just that, with its green and red color scheme. The colorful lights make it clear that it’s time to have some fun!
MINIMALIST DECEMBER MONTHLY COVER IDEA
Photo credit: artsybec on Instagram
I often choose minimalistic covers because they’re quicker and easier to recreate. This cover idea from Rebecca is not only unique and chic but also clean. I love that the lettering is on the price tag!
SNOW GLOBE THEME COVER PAGE
Photo credit: squarelimedesigns on Instagram
We all desire to have some magic in our lives. Christmas is a time of year when we all hope for some Christmas magic to happen. One way to bring the Christmas magic into your bullet journal is by creating a snow globe cover page. This can be done by drawing a simple snow globe and adding some Christmas-themed washi tapes around the outside. You could also add some sparkle to the inside
Creating a beautiful and festive Christmas bullet journal cover page is a great way to get into the holiday spirit and get organized for the upcoming season. Follow the drawings above and let your creativity shine!
SOME OF MY FAVORITE BULLET JOURNAL SUPPLIES THAT YOU CAN BUY:
- VIBRANT COLORS Smart Fineliner Color Pens Set 18 Unique Colors, 0.38 mm Fine Point Colored Pens, Assorted Color Fine Tip Marker Pens, Minimal Bleed Thru Ink. Perfect as Journal Pens, Planner Pens,...
- SMOOTH WRITING Colorful Fine tip marker pen set with superfine, metal-clad fine tipped and outstanding performance in all areas of writing, drawing, coloring, easy and comfortable to write. You will...
- GREAT marker pens for drawing lines & details, journal, planner, calendar, agenda, notebook, note taking, painting, writing, coloring, sketch, marker, signing, manga, animation, graphic, design,...
- BEST-SELLING HARDCOVER JOURNAL: This medium 5.7 in by 8 in lined notebook features durable and water-resistant vegan leather cover, rounded corners, 160 pages, inner expandable pocket, sticker labels,...
- PREMIUM PAPER: Made with high-quality, 100 gsm acid-free paper in light ivory color, our journal paper is thicker than average notebooks & writing pads, so you can confidently use most pens, pencils,...
- LAY FLAT DESIGN FOR WRITING EASE: Our thread-bound notebook is designed to lay flat, making it easier to write for both right and left-handed users. Journaling, note taking and planning has never been...
- XMAS ADDITION-It is perfect holiday decoration tools for planner album scrapbooking card making or other handcrafts.
- DIY TRAINING-Perfect intelligence toys for children to develop creativity,cultivate hand eye coordination ability,train handmade skill.
- MULTIPURPOSE-It's can be used as bookmark,drawing template for handmade works as diary notepad,scrapbook,album,etc.
Follow Me On Pinterest!
Pin To Save For Later!
Leave a Reply