Are you tired of your home looking like it’s stuck in the 21st century? If so, then never fear! There’s still time to make your home look like it belongs in an old episode of The Brady Bunch. And what better way to do that than by making some homemade macrame Christmas decorations? If you like these macrame Christmas decorations, you’ll also love our upcycled Christmas decor ideas and modern Christmas decorations.
What is Macrame, Anyway?
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term, macrame is a form of textile-making that was popularized in the 1970s. It generally involves knotting cord or string into a variety of patterns, often to create wall hangings or other decorative items. And trust me, if there’s one thing that screams “1970s,” it’s macrame.
Now, I know what you’re thinking—macrame is hard! But I promise you, it’s not as difficult as it looks. With a little practice, anyone can create beautiful macrame designs.
Here are the best macrame Christmas decorations I’ve found:
MACRAME CHRISTMAS WREATH ORNAMENT
Source: A Wonderful Thought
Give your Christmas tree a boho twist this year with these easy DIY macrame ornaments. Learn how to make this cute macrame Christmas wreath ornament!
Related Post: Best Boho Christmas Decor
DIY MACRAME CHRISTMAS TREES
Source: Francine’s Place
These last-minute, DIY yarn Christmas trees are the easy decoration idea you were searching for! Learn how to festively decorate your home for Christmas with these quick and cheap DIY projects. For example, these cute Wool and Yarn Christmas Trees take less than thirty minutes to make!
DIY MACRAME CHRISTMAS BALLS
Source: Macrame For Beginners
It’s time to get into the holiday spirit with some easy Christmas crafts! Learn how to quickly and easily decorate your Christmas balls with beautiful Macrame patterns. Your friends and family will be amazed at how stunning your Christmas tree looks this year! To help you get started, here are 10 different pattern ideas for DIY Macrame Christmas Balls.
Source: andymacrame on Instagram
What’s more angelic than macrame? We love these beautiful macrame angels as Christmas decorations. They’re easy to make and will add a touch of whimsy to your décor.
DIY WALL HANGING MACRAME CHRISTMAS TREE
Source: Cuckoo 4 Design
If you love doing macrame projects, then you’ll adore this Christmas-themed version! The Half-Hitch Knots create a solid shape in the center that you can wrap yarn around to make tassels. You can use thicker wool for the wreath and different macrame yarn for this holiday project.
Related Post: Best Christmas Tree Ideas
DIY MACRAME CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT
Source: The Pretty Life Girls
This DIY Macrame Christmas Ornament tutorial uses simple knots and only a few supplies. They are the perfect handmade Christmas craft!
Source: martina horvat on Instagram
This macrame reindeer is so cute and easy to make, you’ll want to deck your halls with them! Made with just a few simple supplies, this macrame Christmas decoration is perfect for beginners.
EASY CHRISTMAS GNOMES
Source: Yarn and Hooks
Make some beautiful Christmas decorations out of waste cords and recycled cardboard tubes with this 10-minute tutorial on how to make DIY easy macrame rope gnomes. These handmade gnomes can be used as hanging ornaments for a Christmas tree, as decoration around the house, or given away as gifts.
MACRAME CHRISTMAS STOCKING
This macrame Christmas stocking is so easy to make and it looks really beautiful! It’s a great way to add some extra holiday cheer to your home.
MACRAME CHRISTMAS STAR
Source: Curious Crafts Studio
It’s almost Christmas, which means it’s time to start making our macrame holiday decorations! This quick and easy guide will show you how to make a cute little macrame Christmas star that is sure to bring some holiday cheer to any home.
GOLD LEAF MACRAME CHRISTMAS BALL
Source: Little Yellow Wheelbarrow
This macrame Christmas ball is naturally creamy, a bit rough, and very textured. It’s the texture that I love. It imparts this natural feel to anything you make with it.
Source: sparrowhomeart on Instagram
This macrame wreath is the perfect addition to your holiday decor! It’s easy to make and can be customized to fit your style.
Related Post: Best DIY Christmas Wreath Decor
DIY MACRAME FAIRY PRINCESS GNOME
This macrame Christmas decoration is super easy to make and really cute! You will need some yarn, ribbon, and a little bit of patience to make this macrame Fairy Princess Gnome.
MACRAME CHRISTMAS GONKS
Source: greenweaverbird on Instagram
Start with a simple macrame gonk. Choose your favorite colors of cord and get creative with the pattern. Add some bells or tassels for extra flair.
These macrame gnomes are the perfect addition to your holiday decor! They’re easy to make and add a touch of whimsy to any room.
Source: livymacrame on Instagram
What’s more festive than a little macrame mistletoe? This darling decoration is easy to make and adds a touch of whimsy to any space.
RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER MACRAME
Source: barbamacramaker on Instagram
This macrame wall hanging perfectly captures the spirit of Christmas! Featuring Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer in the center, this wall hanging is adorned with candy canes, holly, and pinecones. It’s sure to bring some holiday cheer to your home!
EASY DIY GNOME
This macrame gnome pattern is perfect for beginners! It’s a great way to learn some basic macrame knots, and you’ll end up with a super cute decoration for your home.
Handmade macrame Christmas decorations are unique, beautiful, and fairly simple to make yourself! With just a few supplies and some time on your hands, you can create something truly special that will add some extra charm to your holiday decorating this year. So grab your supplies, follow along with this tutorial, and enjoy getting crafty! Merry Christmas!
Related CHRISTMAS PRINTABLES:
SOME CHRISTMAS MACRAME DECORATIONS THAT YOU CAN BUY:
- Abundant quantity and styles: you will get 7 pieces of snowflake Christmas wall art decors in 7 different styles and 1 piece of fairy ornaments for the Christmas tree, enough quantity and styles to...
- Delicate workmanship: the macrame Christmas ornaments are made of quality cotton thread, soft and pliable to touch, carefully woven with good craftsmanship, washable and not easy to deform, reusable...
- Ideal Christmas ornament: you can hang these boho ornaments on Xmas tree, door, staircase, car, etc., or decorate Christmas party, family gathering, engagement, anniversary, birthday party
- ⛄Christmas crafts Included:Get Christmas Beaded Ornaments Kits to make 22PCS Christmas crafts.All the materials can be made of 12PCS Snowman Ornaments,4PCS Christmas Bell Ornaments and 6PCS...
- ⛄Size:An assembled snowman craft measures approx 3 1/2inches ,and an assembled bell craft measures approx 3 1/2inches,and snowflake craft measures approx 3 1/4 inches
- ⛄How to Make it:Follow the illustrated instruction,step by step which are easy to follow.we believe you will immerse yourself in creativity!
- Christmas Tree Hanging Decorations: They are a good addition to the Christmas tree, they can not only dress up the Christmas tree, increase the festive atmosphere, but also bring good luck and...
- Holiday Gifts: It is a good choice for holiday gifts, they can be hung on the Christmas tree, on the wall, on the fireplace or on the window. They can make your home more festive atmosphere, let your...
- Handmade: Every hanging gnomes is made of environmentally-friendly materials, so different two will have some differences in size and weight. Their lovely appearance is very popular with children,...
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
📌PIN TO SAVE FOR LATER!