Featured Image Credit: The Salty Marshmallow
These easy instant pot pasta recipe ideas are the perfect answer to a busy day so you won’t have to spend hours cooking… so if you’re in need of a meal that you can quickly whip up for the family then look no further
Most of these recipes use ingredients that you most likely already have and you clear out some of those pasta boxes that have been stacking up in the pantry!
Here are the recipes I like:
Table of Contents
- 1 Easy Instant Pot Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta
- 2 Instant Pot Creamy Shells and Beef
- 3 Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna
- 4 Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 5 Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
- 6 Instant Pot Pizza Pasta Recipe
- 7 Instant Pot Broccoli Chicken Mac and Cheese
- 8 Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
- 9 Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli Soup
- 10 Beef Enchilada Pasta in the Instant Pot
- 11 Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Butter Spaghetti
- 12 Instant Pot Skinny Creamy Ziti
- 13 Instant Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- 14 Instant Pot Tortellini Alfredo
- 15 Instant Pot Mushroom Tetrazzini
- 16 Instant Pot Hamburger Helper
- 17 Instant Pot Sausage Rigatoni
- 18 Instant Pot Lo Mein with Chicken
- 19 Instant Pot Shells
- 20 Instant Pot Vegetarian Pasta
- 21 Instant Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 22 Ham & Cheese Instant Pot Dinner
- 23 Instant Pot Ramen
- 24 Related Posts:
- 25 Some Of My Favorite Instant Pot Accessories!
Easy Instant Pot Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta
Source: A Spicy Perspective
This pasta recipe is SHRIMPLY the best! Spicy, creamy, and packed with protein, you won’t want to miss out on this ‘crabtivating” recipe this season!
Instant Pot Creamy Shells and Beef
Source: Meatloaf and Melodrama
Beefy. Creamy, and instant-pot royalty worthy, this pasta recipe makes me wanna scream SHELL YEAH! I love the use of the shell paste in this recipe, and it has just the right amount of cream-to-beef ratio. If you’re a meat pasta lover you’re sure to be obsessed with this!
Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna
Source: Meal Plan Addict
Lasagna is just spaghetti flavored cake, right? 10 minutes and 10 ingredients is all you need for this incredibly delicious lasagna in an instant pot recipe. They don’t call it lazy lasagna for nothing!
Instant Pot Spaghetti
Source: The Typical Mom
Life is all about exploring “pastabillities” and they sure are endless with the instant pot! This instant version of your favorite classic meat sauce spaghetti recipe is easy, fast, and almost too delicious to handle!
Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
Source: Plain Chicken
This is one delicious mother clucking chicken pasta recipe for your instant pot! Not only is this pasta recipe loaded with chicken, but also bacon, ranch, and cheddar. Go ahead and make it, what are you chicken??!
Instant Pot Pizza Pasta Recipe
Source: Family Fresh Meals
Cheesus crust, this has stolen a pizza my heart! Loaded with sausage, pepperoni, cavatappi noodles, and all the pizza fixins, this easy and quick instant pot recipe will have you loving this to “pizzas”!
Instant Pot Broccoli Chicken Mac and Cheese
This instant pot recipe will MAC you smile with all of it’s cheesiness! Creamy, full of chicken and broccoli bits in every bite, this warm and filling instant pot recipe will leave you cheesing all season long. What’s better than a homemade mac and cheese recipe?
Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
Source: Sweet And Savory Meals
Ahhh, nothing hits the spot quite like a tender, chewy, juicy, philly cheesesteak. What if I told you that in just 30 minutes you could have your very own deliciously flavored cheesesteak pasta in the instant pot? Loaded with beef and melty cheesy goodness, you won’t be able to get enough of these!
Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli Soup
Running an olive garden out of your kitchen? I think YES! Lots of veggies and spicy sausage meat cooked in a hearty and rich tomato broth, this warm and filling instant pot soup recipe will leave you wanting more this fall season!
Beef Enchilada Pasta in the Instant Pot
Source: Margin Making Mom
I love this instant pot recipe a whole enchiLOTa! With simple ingredients like cheese, beef, some household seasonings, beans, and your favorite noodles, you too can have the whole spicy enchilada in your bowl this fall too! 🙂
Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Butter Spaghetti
Source: Recipes From A Pantry
Wow, i cLOVE this recipe! Comfort food at it’s finest, and 100% vegetarian, this garlicky, creamy, and buttery recipe will keep you warm and cozy all fall season long. With just a few ingredients, and a little bit of preparation time, you’ll be giving noodles and companies famous “butter noodles” a run for its money!
Instant Pot Skinny Creamy Ziti
Source: Cooking With Karli
Eat pasta and get skinny? There’s no way this could be real! Not only is this a healthier baked ziti recipe, but a “creamier than most” recipe. Who knew evaporated milk would describe the calorie and fat count by HALF, without compromising the taste. This recipe is definitely meal prep worthy!
Instant Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
Source: The Girl on Bloor
Feeling a little ‘chili” this fall? Warm up with this awesome instant pot chili mac and cheese recipe! This recipe is your grandma’s favorite recipe on roids with its hearty cheesy flavors and yummy elbow noodles in every bite
Plus, you’ll have your fill of proteins, veggies, and healthy fats in this recipe so it’s the perfect prepper for the week. I am obsessed with this one!
Instant Pot Tortellini Alfredo
Source: Simply Happy Foodie
Don’t be afraidO of this deliciously creamy ALFREDO! Thick and chewy tortellini noodles, bacon bits in every bite, and a cheesy alfredo taste that we all know and love so much; with just 7 ingredients and a couple hours time this will be the ultimate comfort food recipe this season!
Instant Pot Mushroom Tetrazzini
Source: Vegan Richa
Holy SHIITAKE! This recipe takes up so “mushroom” in my heart! This recipe takes up so “mushroom” in my heart!
Not only is this spicy-yet-sweet recipe full of hearty flavor, but it’s vegan and soy free too. Make this a staple in your diet this season!
Instant Pot Hamburger Helper
Source: Julie’s Eats & Treats
Suns out, buns out with this amazing instant pot hamburger helper recipe! Drenched in hamburger meat and exploding with flavor, this classic childhood recipe is easy, delicious, and so incredibly satisfying!
Instant Pot Sausage Rigatoni
Source: Extreme Couponing Mom
I don’t know about you but there’s nothing better than a nice bowl of rigatoni in the fall! With some basic ingredients that you probably already have and just about 30 minutes you could be serving this up for dinner
Instant Pot Lo Mein with Chicken
Source: Eating Instantly
I love how lo-MEINtenance this instant pot recipe is! Indulge in some take out without ever having to leave your house with this protein packed, creamy, noodly, lo mein dish made in under an hour!
Instant Pot Shells
Source: Spicy Southern Kitchen
If you’re looking for a homemade style almost baked instant pot pasta recipe, this creamy shells with beef is the one for you! Loaded with creamy melted cheddar cheese and packed with protein in every bite, this is sure to have you saying shell yeah this season!
Instant Pot Vegetarian Pasta
Source: Paint The Kitchen Red
This will make its way into your heart so quickly you’ll think it was an IMPASTA! So many veggies, so much tomato sauce goodness, so much love for rigatoni. Everything about this recipe screams Italian amazingness and I am here. For. it.
This is simple red sauce recipe that will keep you full and comfy all season long! If you’re a fan of rigatoni then you won’t want to miss out on this one
Instant Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Source: Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
This cajun chicken pasta recipe will take you straight to Louisiana! Loaded with tender chicken and spicy cajun seasoning and flavors, this is the perfect recipe for all of us spicy lovers out there. Wait until you see how easy it is to create this in an instant pot!
Ham & Cheese Instant Pot Dinner
Source: The Salty Marshmallow
I’m not gonna lie, I could go HAM eating this ham and cheese instant pot pasta! It has all the flavor that comes with the classic ham and cheese combination, plus an added pasta bonus in every bite. I’m obsessed with this recipe!
Instant Pot Ramen
Source: Rasa Malaysia
The only kind of men I want this season is RAMEN
Spicy chicken and chopped up veggies all in a hearty chicken broth, you’d be so surprised that this is just as easy to make as that unhealthy sodium-filled ramen you get in the store, and so much tastier! How “ramentic”!
Some Of My Favorite Instant Pot Accessories!
- 2 Pack color set, one for sweet, the other for savory
- Integral part of the Instant Pot safety mechanisms. Designed, engineered, and built with the optimal material to achieve the highest safety standards
- Manufactured from the highest quality food safe Silicone, passed UL, FDA, and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety
- RUST-FREE WITH STURDY HANDLE - Did you know that the other brand claims to use quality stainless steel but their basket rusted? Putting your food in a rusted basket can be harmful to you and your...
- CUSTOM DESIGNED STEAMER BASKET TO FIT INSIDE THE POT - trusted by customers as shown in the 1000s of 5-STAR reviews, we wanted to design acessories that would make your cooking experience easier and...
- MAKE PRESSURE COOKING FUN FOR YOUR KIDS - We encourage you to try new recipes (such as boiled eggs, chicken broth, vegetables, asparagus, meatloaf, etc.) and have fun cooking with your family and...
- Durable, reusable sling lets you easily lift bakeware, baking cups and more Out of 6 and 8 Quart pressure and multi cookers
- Handles interlock to fit under pressure cooker lids while staying above food
- Designed to keep bakeware above water while cooking