Christmas is finally right around the corner! if you are like me, you are still trying to figure out what to get your kids. Why not try something different this year and print out some of our free Christmas printables for them to make their wishlist with? There are so many great options to choose from, that there is sure to be one that your child will love.
Here’s a fun tip: Get the whole family involved by printing out a bunch of different wishlists. Then hold a ‘Secret Santa’-style gift exchange on Christmas Eve! Everyone will love getting something they really wanted, and it’s a great way to get everyone in the holiday spirit.
You can also use these printables as a way to start conversations with your kids about giving. Talk about why it’s important to give gifts to others, and how much joy it can bring. This is a great opportunity to teach your kids the true meaning of Christmas.
Simple Dear Santa Design
Download Here: Simple Dear Santa Design
First off, this design is pretty straightforward and simple. Kids will fill in their name and age, then tick off if they’re naughty or nice. This design has a north pole icon and a big Santa to make it look fun and festive!
Red and Blue Stripes Design
Download Here: Red and Blue Stripes Design
This design is a little bit more festive, with red and blue stripes and Santa on a snow globe. It’s perfect for kids who want to write a shorter letter to Santa. There are numbers per line of the wishes they want to make.
Special Form Design
Download Here: Special Form Design
This design is a bit more special, as it’s specifically for children who want to give Santa some feedback. They can say how well they’ve been behaving and what kind of things they would like for Christmas. This one is sure to stand out from the rest!
- Fun Christmas Bingo Printables
- Free Printable Christmas Trivia Game Sets
- Free Nutcracker Printable Coloring Pages
SOME CHRISTMAS CRAFTS THAT YOU CAN BUY:
- Package includes: Our Felt Christmas Tree set includes 1pc Felt Christmas Tree with 40 pcs Tree Ornaments and 1pc Tic-Tac-Toe Game, Felt tree ornaments include Santa, Snowman, Reindeer, Christmas Hat,...
- High Quality: This Xmas Felt Tree Decorations and Tic -Tac-Toe game are made of felt,Material in 3mm Thickness and Ornaments in 2mm Thickness, No Bad Or Harmful Smells for Kids, Allowing Child to...
- Colorful: It is a time for giving and sharing on Christmas, this Felt Christmas Tree decor reminds us the spirit of the season is all about love and happiness of being together with your family and...
- Get Christmas crafts kit to make 39 Christmas beaded ornaments - All the materials can be made of 24PCS Christmas Wreath Ornaments and 15PCS Candy Canes in 5 styles. Assembly needed. Included 2PCS...
- String the beads together to make your own Christmas ornaments!
- How to make a wreath ornament? - Take 1 red chenille to string 28 green beads and 8 red beads together,then tie a cute bow and attach to a green ribbon.
- NEW AND CREATIVE WAY TO CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONAL ORNAMENT: TreeMendous uses a patented design to let children ages 3 and up to personalize their own ornament in a fun, exciting way!
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Treemendous is a perfect gift as it's an ideal holiday craft activity to do with grandparents, friends, siblings and parents alike.
- MAKE CUSTOMIZED, COLORFUL CREATIONS: Treemendous comes with three ornaments and a set of 8 nontoxic colorful markers, allowing for many options to create colorful unique ornaments!
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
📌PIN TO SAVE FOR LATER!