Setting goals isn’t just about getting that promotion or running that marathon. It’s an essential life skill—and when broken down into digestible steps, it can help make your dreams a reality. Whether it’s a health goal, personal ambition, or professional achievement, setting and achieving your goals helps create satisfaction with life. But is it as easy as spray-painting an inspirational quote on the wall? Not exactly. It takes organization, accountability, and dedication to make those dreams a reality—but that doesn’t mean you have to dig deep into your wallet! We’ve made some of our favorite free goal setting printables to help you focus on what matters most.
What is Goal Setting?
Goal setting is the process of deciding what you want to achieve, and then working out how you’re going to get there. It involves breaking down your goal into smaller steps, which can make it easier to manage—and more likely that you’ll reach it!
Why Do You Need To Set Goals?
Setting goals is an important part of life—and often one that’s overlooked. It gives you the plan to work towards, helps keep you motivated and accountable, and increases your chances of achieving success. Without goals, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut or lack direction for your future.
Goal Setting Tips
1. Start with short-term goals: It can be intimidating to focus on long-term objectives, so start with simpler, more achievable steps in the right direction.
2. Write down your goals: Put pen to paper and make it concrete—seeing your goal written down will help you stay focused.
3. Break it down into actionable steps: Break your big goal into smaller, more achievable ones. This will help you achieve each milestone and eventually reach the finish line.
4. Have an accountability partner: Sharing your goals with someone else and having them check-in can be a great way to stay on track and motivated!
5. Celebrate every success: Celebrate each step you make toward your goal, no matter how big or small. This will help keep you motivated and remind you of why you’re working so hard!
What To Avoid:
1. Setting unrealistic goals: Don’t set yourself up for failure by aiming too high. Set achievable goals that you can actually reach!
2. Focusing on quantity over quality: It’s better to have fewer, more specific, and measurable goals than a lot of vague ones.
3. Not setting deadlines: Without deadlines, it’s easy to procrastinate and lose motivation. Set realistic deadlines for each step, so you can track your progress.
4. Not having a backup plan: If something goes wrong or you don’t hit your goal, have a contingency plan in place to help get back on track.
5. Not learning from your mistakes: Evaluate every failed attempt and use that knowledge to make better choices in the future.
Ready To Start?
I made five different designs for the goal-setting printables. Here’s how to download them easily for free without needing any of your personal information:
- Scroll to the version you like
- Click the download link
- Print the PDF page
If you love free planning-related printables, oh we’ve got a bunch that you can also check out. We have Free Monthly Calendar Overview Printable and Free Project Planner Printable that you can easily print out and use.
Here are the 5 free printables that you can use:
Light Blue Goal Setting Printable
Download Here: Light Blue Goal Setting Printable
This printable helps break down your goals into smaller, more manageable steps. It includes your “why’s”, things to remember, action steps, things to do, and what you’re grateful for. When it’s broken down into smaller steps, it makes it easier to focus and stay accountable.
Blue Themed Goal Setting Printable
Download Here: Blue Themed Goal Setting Printable
Blue helps bring clarity and focus. This printable is great if you want to list down your goals and action plans. It also includes a space where you can put in your strategy and notes. I think this color honestly looks great and it’s perfect for setting monthly or even your goal for the year.
Warm Colored Goal Setting Printable
Download Here: Warm Colored Goal Setting Printable
These colors are great for inspiring a sense of warmth and motivation. Shades of red are great for reminding yourself of the importance and urgency to reach your goal. This printable includes a space where you can list down your action steps, goals, and motivations and you can also put in your notes and reminders.
Color Blocking-Themed Printable
Download Here: Color Blocking-Themed Printable
It includes four boxes that are separated by colors and within each box, there’s space for writing down your goal, strategy, steps to take, and your personal notes. This allows you to focus on each step and helps keep you accountable.
Neutral-Colored Goal Setting Printable
Download Here: Neutral-Colored Goal Setting Printable
If you want a more muted or neutral look, this printable is for you. It’s great if you want to list down your goal and action plans without any distractions from color. This printable includes a space where you fill in the details of your goals, then break down the action steps on how you can achieve them.
- Free Budget Tracker & Savings Planner Printable
- Free Routine Tracker Printable
- Free Year In Pixels Printable
Some planners that you can buy:
- ✓ GET ORGANIZED & ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS - Clever Fox Planner will help you create a vision for your life, define and break down your short and long-term goals in each area of your life, and incorporate...
- ✓ STAY FOCUSED & INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY - At Clever Fox, we needed a system to stay focused, track our goals and to help us increase our performance and overall quality of life. This planner...
- ✓ FREE QUICK START GUIDE & STICKERS - This planner and organizer for women and men comes with a detailed step-by-step illustrated user guide for a quick start, unlike other planners that will leave...
- Daily Focus To Stay On Track: Ready to enjoy more free time? Staying organized has never been easier - the daily to do notebook features space for daily to do’s, notes, health & fitness tracking, a...
- Boost Your Productivity: Use the daily to do list notepad (8.5x6.4”) to plan & work smarter not harder for efficient daily task management; with the undated to do planner you can plan out 120 days...
- Great To Start Any Time: The daily to do planner is undated, so you can make each day count & start getting rid of that nasty procrastination today, no more wasting time! Everything settled? Tear-off...
- Moleskine Weekly Planners: Our weekly planners are perfect for business and travel planning, drawing and sketch diaries, reading journals, college/academic planning and other professional projects
- Increase Productivity: Moleskine monthly and weekly planners come with calendar grids, pages for to do lists, bullet journaling, and other project tracking styles so you can easily meet your goals
- Gift Quality Planners: Moleskine hard or softcover planners and journals are available with lined or unlined pages; The durable binding and cover are designed for daily journaling, writing, and...
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
📌PIN TO SAVE FOR LATER!