Having a Summer Kid’s Planner can be a wonderful tool for parents and guardians looking to make the most of their children’s summer break. With these fun printables on hand, you can ensure that your little ones have a season filled with exciting activities, memorable adventures, and valuable learning experiences. From bucket lists and to-do lists, these printables cover it all, providing a carefully curated schedule of events and activities designed to keep kids entertained, engaged, and active throughout the summer months. Whether it’s a trip to the beach, a nature exploration day, or a themed playdate, these printables for kids can be your go-to resource for creating a summer full of joy, laughter, and endless fun under the warm sun.
Looking for ways to keep your preschooler engaged and educated? Take a look at our Free Summer Worksheets for Preschool Learning and Summer Camp Kindergarten Worksheets, both of which provide activities to keep your little one occupied.
I’ve created four unique summer-themed designs for you to enjoy with your children. With these printables, kids can make all their summer plans, and stay organized. With a summer planner for kids in hand, they can focus on having a great summer with their loved ones. By following a few simple steps below, you can easily download any or all of them.
- scroll to the version you like
- click the link
- print the PDF page
Here are the printables:
Download Here: Bucket List
Keep track of all the fun activities your children want to do this summer. From exciting day trips to exploring nature, our bucket list printable will help make sure your little ones don’t miss out on any of the fun.
Download Here: Fun Activities
If you’ve got weekly activities from Monday to Sunday, this printable is a great way to keep your kids engaged and motivated throughout the summer months. With space to schedule playdates, sports games, and more, your kids can easily plan ahead.
Download Here: My Chores
I know, I know, chores aren’t exactly a fun summer activity, but with this printable, your kids can easily keep track of their tasks and get them done in a timely manner. You can even make a reward system on the notes section where your little ones can check off each chore as they go and earn their rewards!
Download Here: To-Do List
This printable is a great way to help your children plan out the places they wish to go, and the summer stuff they want to buy. Each category can be updated and changed to fit their needs, they can check off or cross out the items once they are done.
Make These Printables Fun
By adding fun decorations to your printables, you can make them even more exciting for your children. Give them the freedom to customize their printables as they see fit. Let them pick out the stickers and materials they want to use. Make it a fun game of matching the right color to the right activity!
- Summer Word Search Printable Games
- Creative Summer Crafts For Kids
- Best Homemade Popsicles & Recipes
Some Preschool Learning Materials You Can Buy:
- LEARNING FUN: Make learning fun with 50 colorful, double-sided flash cards with realistic imagery. Learn important first-concept topics: letters, numbers, shapes, and colors.
- LEARNING TOOLS FOR 18 MONTHS TO 4 YEARS: An excellent tool for play, homeschooling, or in the preschool classroom, this set of 50 cards teaches the letters of the alphabet, counting from one to ten,...
- 50 THICK AND STURDY DOUBLE-SIDED CARDS: The flash cards are made of thick material for long-lasting use. The cards are sturdy & non-bendable making them very durable for toddlers.
- Treasures, Activity (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 170 Pages - 06/10/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Radke, Crystal (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 84 Pages - 08/27/2019 (Publication Date) - Rockridge Press (Publisher)
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
📌 PIN TO SAVE FOR LATER!