Step into upcycled DIY jewelry crafts, where creativity meets sustainability! Celebrating the magic of repurposing, discover how everyday materials are transformed into unique and stylish adornments. Embrace the art of upcycling and discover its profound impact on reducing waste and promoting a more sustainable lifestyle. From repurposed fabric to forgotten baubles, each crafted piece becomes a testament to your eco-conscious choices. With upcycled jewelry, you’re sure to make a bold statement that speaks volumes about your commitment to the environment. So, grab your crafting materials and get ready to take part in this inspiring journey!
Source: Pretty Delightful
The techniques used in this tutorial can be applied to earrings or pendants that have a hoop or filigree with some closed negative space to attach tassels. Get creative and try different variations with this DIY upcycled tassel earring tutorial.
Plastic Bottle Earrings
Source: Happy Family Art
Using a plastic bottle, scissors, and French hooks, you can make these plastic bottle earrings. The tutorial shows how to transform a plastic bottle into beautiful DIY upcycled earrings. Upcycling is a fun and inspiring way of thinking that keeps waste out of landfills.
Plastic Bag Flower Earrings
Source: Reuse Grow Enjoy
You can try creating upcycled earrings using plastic bags with this flower earring tutorial. These earrings also make great gifts that show how much you care by giving something handmade with time and thought. It’s better than buying a gift any day!
Source: Everyday Dishes
Try something different with your jewelry by creating a distinctive zipper bracelet using hot glue, pliers, and jewelry findings. A seven-inch zipper is recommended for an average-sized wrist, but you can use a longer zipper for a larger wrist. This bracelet will grab your attention!
Recycled Tin Music Box Locket
Source: Happy Hour Projects
This gorgeous locket combines steampunk and vintage styles and features the tune “Somewhere Over the Rainbow”. It was put together by Happy Hour Projects using simple metalworking techniques like hammering, punching, and riveting, without any soldering involved.
Denim Wrap Bracelet
Source: Amy Latta Creations
Who doesnt enjoy discovering low-cost crafts to make a significant environmental difference? Currently, denim is trendy in both fashion and home design. Below are the steps to transform your family’s old jeans into a chic bracelet.
Dollar Store Jewelry
Source: Savaged Living
I enjoy shopping at dollar stores and searching for fun thrift and vintage items. I like finding good deals and believe a beautiful home or wardrobe doesn’t need to be expensive. This idea for making jewelry from dollar store items is very easy. You can quickly create a beautiful necklace.
Source: Pillar Box Blue
Scarf necklaces are an excellent idea for a lovely gift, especially if you personalize it with a recipient’s old scarf or blouse. You can include denim beads, but you can also use beads you already have to create the necklace. Upcycling your old silk shirts and scarves is an easy way to give them a new purpose and extend their lifespan.
Button Chain Bobby Pins
Source: Lana Red Studio
Jewelry isn’t just for your body, it’s also for your hair! Try making these stylish and sophisticated bobby pins with buttons. You can customize them in any way you’d like by choosing different colors and sizes of buttons.
Mala and T-shirt Necklace
Make a cool and unique necklace from these beads with t-shirt yarn! I think this is actually really nice and I love the idea of upcycling old shirts into something new. It’s also a great way to use those tiny scraps of fabric that are too small for any other project.
Upcycled Pop Tab Bracelets
Source: Destination Decoration
Why not use pop tabs to craft something unique and fashionable? These bracelets look amazing with a few beads, ribbons, or even charms attached, so you can personalize them however you wish. Plus, they are lightweight and very easy to make!
Cork Teardrop Earrings
These wine cork earrings are easy to make and look great. You can create them without being a master jeweler. They’d make a perfect gift for a gal who loves drinking wine. earrings can be customized to a great extent and their lightweight ensures that your ears won’t get irritated even if you wear them for a long time.
Source: Adirondack Girl At Heart
A belt with holes or a cut-out design is a good choice as you won’t have to create additional holes. What I love about these is that they can represent different styles. It can be either casual or dressy depending on the belt you choose.
Source: Lana Red Studio
I know the necklace’s name doesn’t sound too stylish, but trust me, it looks timeless and trendy! This upcycled necklace is easy and quick to make, and you can wear it to any occasion. You don’t need to be a jewelry-making pro to create this chic piece.
Source: Salvaged Living
Broochs may not always be on trend, so instead of letting them sit in a drawer, turn them into one-of-a-kind bracelets. They look glamorous and are perfect for adding a vintage touch to your outfit. Plus, they can be easily personalized with other jewelry findings.
Source: Salvaged Living
One of my favorite upcycling projects on this list is earrings from old shoes. It’s a great way to use the things you don’t need anymore, like when cleaning out your closets. You’ll never guess how easy it is to make and how stylish they look.
Fabric Wrapped Bracelet
Source: Upcycle My Stuff
Create a unique and comfortable bangle, you can use your old bangles and long fabric scraps by wrapping them together. If you don’t want to use a needle and thread, there’s also a no-sew method to finish them off.
Some Jewelry DIY Supplies
- Please Note : If the pliers you received have some oil on the head that make it look like dirty, please do not worry. The jewelry pliers are coated with oil to prevent rust. Please wipe them clean...
- SUPERIOR BEADING PLIERS - The jewelry repair tool has 3 necessary jewelry pliers: round nose plier, wire cutting plier and chain nose plier. Each plier has double leaf spring and non-slip handles...
- VARIOUS TYPES OF JEWELRY MAKING ACCESSORIES – Totally 845 pieces different styles of jewelry findings include open jump rings (4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm), lobster clasps, eye pins, screw eye pins, crimp...
- 33 FEET ROLL SET: 33ft (10m) Silver Stainless Steel Chain Spool - 20 Silver Stainless Steel Lobster Clasps - 50 Silver Stainless Steel Jump Rings.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: 304 Stainless Steel - Silver Color without Plating, Never Fade - Lead and Nickel Free, No Allergies.
- THIN & STRONG: The size of the chain links are 2.5mm long, 2.0mm wide, 0.5mm thick; the size of the lobster clasps are 10.0mm long, 5.5mm wide; the size of the jump rings are 4.0mm long, 4.0mm wide -...
- CREATE CUSTOM RESIN JEWELRY: This set comes with 2 bottles of ready-to-go liquid resin and protective gloves — no messy powders, special mixing tools, or extra protection needed. Just pour the resin...
- UNIQUELY YOURS: From 6 shimmer-filled mica powder colors to gemstones, glitter flakes, and more — add your choice of color and embellishments to your resin mixtures to make each accessory your own!
- PREMIUM JEWELRY-MAKING MATERIALS: Butterfly, star, unicorn, heart — this set includes 4 metal bezels for you to fill with any combination of resin colors and accessories, plus premium chains,...
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
📌 PIN TO SAVE FOR LATER!