Are you ready to sprinkle some holiday cheer onto the pages of your bullet journal? If the answer is a jolly “yes,” then buckle up, because you’re in for a sleigh-load of inspiration. Christmas is around the corner and there’s no better way to ramp up the excitement than with a creative countdown in your bullet journal. I’ve been as busy as Santa’s elves, rounding up the best bullet journal Christmas countdown doodles to make your Yuletide season more merry and bright. So, dig out your favorite pens and let’s get doodling!
Here are the best Christmas bullet journal countdown doodles I’ve found:
24 CHRISTMAS PRESENTS COUNTDOWN
Source: Andrea Peacock
Get into the Christmas spirit with a delightful countdown made up of 24 Christmas presents. Each day, as we inch closer to the big day, add a splash of color to one of your doodled presents. You’ve got to love the anticipation building with each colored-in gift!
CHRISTMAS COOKIES COUNTDOWN
Source: @mint.and.mont.bujo on Instagram
Call all cookie monsters! Transform your bullet journal into a tasty treat this holiday season. A doodle of a different Christmas cookie each day can be a cute and delicious way to countdown to Christmas. Don’t forget to add those sprinkles!
CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS COLORING COUNTDOWN
Source: Archer & Olive
Deck the halls, or in this case, your bullet journal! Fill your pages with stunning Christmas decorations and color one in each day as you countdown to Christmas. It’s a brilliant way to bring on the holiday cheer!
CHRISTMAS LEAF COLORING COUNTDOWN
Source: @jordansbujo on Instagram
Nature lovers, this one’s for you! A leaf-themed countdown is the perfect blend of Christmas spirit and love for the great outdoors. Color in a leaf doodle each day as you edge closer to the merry day.
CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS COUNTDOWN
Source: Just Bright Ideas
Jingle all the way with a Christmas ornaments countdown. Hang your doodled ornaments in your journal and color one in each day. It’s sure to warm your heart as the holiday season unfolds.
CHRISTMAS BOXES COUNTDOWN
Source: @paperythoughs on Instagram
Who doesn’t love presents under the tree? Create 24 Christmas boxes in your bullet journal and color one in each day. The thrill of watching the Christmas day approaching becomes even more exciting!
CHRISTMAS TREE SQUARE COUNTDOWN
Ready for some geometrical fun? Draw squares forming a Christmas tree in your bullet journal for the countdown. It’s the perfect mix of the holiday spirit and a love for shapes!
ADVENT CALENDAR COUNTDOWN
Source: @kimmysaesthetic on Instagram
Let’s get festive with a classic advent calendar! A lovely tree-shaped countdown is sure to bring that Christmas cheer you’re craving. Fill in a circle a day, and voila, you’ll be counting down to Christmas in no time!
CHRISTMAS-THEMED COLORING COUNTDOWN SPREAD
Source: @tracyrevell88 on Instagram
Get your colors ready! A Christmas-themed coloring countdown spread is just the ticket to immerse you in the holiday spirit. Color in a doodle a day and countdown to Christmas in the most creative way!
JOYEUX NOEL CALENDAR
Source: @bellemichou on Instagram
Oh la la, a little French holiday cheer coming your way! Create a ‘Joyeux Noel’ countdown by drawing different Christmas ornaments each day on your string-drawn page. Add some color if you desire, and enjoy the merry countdown!
CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS COLORING COUNTDOWN
Source: @leanne.theminimalisthub on Instagram
Ornaments are the way to go this Christmas! Add charm to your bullet journal with a Christmas ornaments coloring countdown. As each day passes, color in an ornament and revel in the holiday spirit!
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COUNTDOWN
Light up your holiday season with a Christmas lights countdown! Doodle strings of Christmas lights, and light up a bulb each day. As we get closer to Christmas, your journal will shine brighter!
CHRISTMAS STRING LIGHTS COUNTDOWN
Source: The Hobby Scheme
String lights truly bring that cozy Christmas feel. Count down to Christmas by coloring in Christmas string light bulbs in your bullet journal. It’s fun, colorful, and builds the holiday anticipation!
COOKIE CUTTER COUNTDOWN
Source: @mint.and.mont.bujo on Instagram
Bring in some baking fun to your Christmas countdown! With outlines of different Christmas-themed cookie cutters, you can decorate a “cookie” each day, making your countdown as sweet as can be!
GIANT CANDY CANE COUNTDOWN
Source: @vilmasartjournal on Instagram
Indulge your sweet tooth this Christmas! A giant candy cane is all you need for a unique and fun countdown. Fill in a stripe each day, and by the time you reach Christmas, you’ll have a fully colored candy cane!
COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS DOODLE
Source: @kmp_2202 on Instagram
Time to bring out your doodling masterpieces! With a new doodle each day, counting down to Christmas will be a blast. Draw everything from trees and stockings to snowmen and packages, leading up to a festive Rudolph and Santa for the big days!
Oh, the magic and merriment of bullet journal Christmas countdown doodles! These little gems are more than just pretty pictures. They’re a fabulously festive way to channel our creativity, build anticipation for the big day, and make our yuletide season sparkle just a little bit more. Pouring our hearts into doodling isn’t just delightfully therapeutic, it’s also a unique way to document our journey to Christmas Day in our bullet journals. And let’s be honest, who wouldn’t love flipping the pages to see a colorful countdown of Christmas cheer? So grab your pens, let the holiday spirit guide you, and let’s make every day a doodle day!
SOME BULLET JOURNAL SUPPLIES THAT YOU CAN BUY:
- XMAS ADDITION-It is perfect holiday decoration tools for planner album scrapbooking card making or other handcrafts.
- DIY TRAINING-Perfect intelligence toys for children to develop creativity,cultivate hand eye coordination ability,train handmade skill.
- MULTIPURPOSE-It's can be used as bookmark,drawing template for handmade works as diary notepad,scrapbook,album,etc.
- 🎄CHRISTMAS WASHI TAPE : 21 rolls holiday washi tape, length 5m, width 3mm, 5mm, 10mm and 15mm. New design with snowflake, gift box, tree, striped pattern. This foil washi tape set adds a beautiful...
- 🎅HIGH-QUALITY WASHI TAPE: Made of high-quality Japanese paper material, the surface is pastel and the color is durable. The material is environmentally friendly and has no odor. Our holiday washi...
- 🎄VIBRANT DESIGN: This christmas washi tape set is designed by professional Japanese designers. Various patterns can provide more choices for your use. Vibrant design gives you creativity. Your...
- What You Can Get: you will get a piece of Christmas leather writing journal, elegant and practical, suitable for meeting your different using needs, you can also share it with your family and friends...
- Quality Material You Can Count: the Christmas leather journal notebook is mainly made of quality paper, while matches with leather cover, soft and reliable, will give you a comfortable writing and...
- Easy and Convenient to Use: the Christmas leather journal is easy to use, compact in structure, and the notebook can be tightly closed with rope when not in use; You can also put pens or other things...