Love is in the air this Valentine’s Day, and there’s no better way to express it than through delicious food! But meal planning can be daunting – what side dishes should you choose? Have no fear! We’ve rounded up 15+ of the most delicious Valentines Day side dishes that will have your loved one swooning over each bite. These classics are given a romantic twist with seasonings and ingredients – setting the mood for a night filled with love! Here’s everything you need for an amazing culinary experience they won’t forget!
Looking for Valentine’s Day recipes can be such a hassle, but not when you have us by your side. Check out our Best Valentines Day Cupcakes and Romantic Valentines Day Appetizer Recipes that you can surely impress your loved one with.
Here are the recipes I found:
Source: Natasha’s Kitchen
The combination of roasted asparagus spears in light lemon butter and parmesan cheese is the ideal side dish for any meal. Roasting this nutritious vegetable brings out its vibrant flavor, making it our go-to way of preparing asparagus.
Source: Once Upon A Chef
Next, when you need a stress-free yet sumptuous side dish for Valentine’s Day, this spinach concoction with heavy cream can be quickly prepared in advance and reheated right before serving.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Source: Love & Lemons
This Valentine’s Day, replace your ordinary mashed potatoes with something special! Your date will love these velvety homemade mashed potatoes crafted with olive oil and roasted garlic. They make the perfect addition to any meal too!
Source: Thomas Sixt
A traditional Italian dish that’s made with the finest ingredients, sure to tantalize taste buds and make even the most sophisticated of gourmands swoon in delight. Moreover, with only a few components necessary for assembly, it’s easy-breezy to whip up an incredible meal that will have your hungry guests date for more!
Truffle Mac & Cheese
Source: The View From Great Island
Indulge in a decadent baked pasta dish featuring an indulgent creamy sauce, and an alluring flavor combination of truffle cheese, truffle oil, and truffle salt that will have your taste buds singing!
Related Posts: Quick & Easy Instant Pot Pasta Recipe Ideas
Lemon Thyme Roasted Vegetables
Source: Craving Something Healthy
Roasting vegetables brings out their vibrant, natural sweetness and makes them succulent. If you crank up the heat to roast at higher temperatures, these sugars start caramelizing which produces delectable little brown bits that are sweet-tart in flavor and have an irresistible crunchy texture. For an added burst of deliciousness, toss in your favorite herbs or garlic cloves along with some slices of citrus – it will transport your veggies into a new realm!
Tomato Basil Bruschetta
Source: Cookie & Kate
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with the ideal side dish, bruschetta! To make it just right, you’ll need perfect tomatoes. When crafted properly, this Italian delicacy is light and crisp on top of a bed of vibrant red tomatoes that burst with flavor.
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Source: Fifteen Spatulas
Perfect for a range of diets, Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is an easy-to-make, timeless side dish that can also be made ahead to save time.
Source: Taste Of Home
This classic dish is a guaranteed showstopper. Enjoy the succulent taste of oysters with a subtle hint of sweetness and richness in this elegant side dish. You’ll find that a single bite of this luxurious dish is sure to have your date swooning!
Champagne Poached Pairs
Source: Cooking With Wine
Mascarpone, blue cheese, and candied pecans bring out the sweetness of the pear while adding an intoxicating savory flavor. Enjoy it on a romantic night for the perfect pairing.
Red Wine Mushrooms
Source: Jo Cooks
Pamper your palate with Red Wine Mushrooms as your side dish, made with cremini mushrooms simmered in butter, red wine, and garlic. This savory treat is the perfect accompaniment to a succulent steak!
Source: Sister Spice
Whether you’re entertaining or just having a night in, being with the people and food that you love is key. Take this delicious baked brie recipe for instance! Many home cooks often find it simpler to make appetizers instead of full meals when hosting; however, they soon realize how much work can actually go into creating these dishes. But don’t worry – preparing your favorite foods doesn’t have to be complicated or tedious!
Lobster Tail With Garlic Butter
Source: Drive Me Hungry
You’ll find everything you need to know on the link I provided – from thawing and prepping to successfully butterfly-grilling your lobster tails until they’re good enough for a romantic Valentine’s Day meal or any other special occasion.
Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sauce
Source: Cooked By Julie
Crafted with lump crab meat and crackers to create an unforgettable experience. Tossed together with a hint of seasonings for a delightful flavor and texture, this dish is sure to be the highlight of your meal! Even better when served alongside the homemade remoulade sauce – it’ll surely satisfy your taste buds like never before!
Related Post: Delicious and Healthy Imitation Crab Recipes
Source: Spend With Pennies
If you’re looking for a fast and tasty seafood side dish, look no further than grilled scallops! With their succulent buttery flavor, home-grilled scallops are ready in mere minutes. Just a splash of olive oil, garlic, and lemon is all it takes to transform them into an unforgettable dish!
Stuffed Artichoke Hearts
Source: Platings and Parings
Transform artichoke hearts from a tedious chore to an effortless delight with these Stuffed Artichoke Hearts! What’s more, all you have to do is simply arrange canned artichokes in a dish, then cover it with savory breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic – the ideal “stuffing” that will make your taste buds sing. You’ll be glad you took the easy route while still enjoying delicious results.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Source: Once Upon A Chef
Lastly, Roasted Brussels sprouts are already delicious, but a dash of balsamic vinegar and a trickle of honey will bring out the taste like never before.
- Free Valentines Day Banner Printables
- Cute & Funny Valentines Day Printables
- Best Valentines Day Crafts For Kids
Some Kitchen Tools That You Can Buy
- HEAT-RESISTANT, NON-MELTING, WOODEN HANDLE - The silicone cooking utensils can withstand temperatures up to 446°F, even if they are used in a high-temperature frying environment, they will not melt...
- SAFE, BPA FREE, FOOD GRADE SILICONE, ODORLESS - The kitchen utensil set are made of high quality food grade silicone.BPA free. no harmful smell. Note: It must be soaked for half an hour when it is...
- FULLY MEET THE NEEDS OF THE KITCHEN, NO MORE WASTE OF MONEY - These kitchen utensil sets include 9 cooking tools and 4 baking tools. A large utensil holder. Buy it at one time and get what you need in...
- Made of Premium Rustproof Black Stainless Steel, Will Not Bend or Wrap, Dishwasher Safe for Easy Cleaning
- Remarkably Balanced in the Hand, Each Utensil Is Ergonomically Designed to Correctly Fit the Way We Naturally Eat
- Suitable for Everyday Use or Special Occasions, the Set Is Well Placed in a Nice Gift Box, Makes a Great Choice for Wedding
- Unique And Modern Design – The Mueller Fruit Bowl is a gorgeous fruit and vegetable display unit made with sturdy, food-safe bpa-free ABS and an open design for even airflow. We all know that the...
- Multi-Purpose – Decorative fruit bowl can be used as either a fruit bowl or centerpiece, with an open circle shape design. Large capacity allows you to store all sorts of fruits and vegetables, such...
- Home Decor – Our fruit bowl is a beautiful way to bring any table or countertop alive. It’s already quite difficult to resist the allure of ripe fruits, so imagine how good they’ll look when...
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
📌 PIN TO SAVE FOR LATER!