It’s that time of year again when you’re absolutely giddy to line up and try Starbucks Christmas drinks! If you prefer making the drink yourself, here are 8 vegan Christmas Starbucks copycat drinks for you to try festive season. So why not indulge in a delicious vegan Christmas drink soon?
Peppermint Mocha Latte
Source: The Vegan 8
This drink is every bit as delicious as Starbucks, but it’s dairy-free! It’s also easy to make and uses healthier ingredients. Plus, it has the richness of my vegan peppermint hot chocolate and a robust coffee flavor.
Salted Caramel Mocha
Source: Vegan Richa
If you’re anything like me and you love sweet Starbucks drinks, then this copycat recipe is definitely one for you. Even if you don’t usually go for coffee-flavored drinks, I think you’ll find this to be an exception – the sweetness is really well-balanced and the chocolate flavor pairs so nicely with the salted caramel. Trust me, it’s delicious!
Source: The Banana Diaries
Make this vegan copycat Starbucks gingerbread latte for a dairy-free and cozy winter morning or holiday treat! With only 1/3 of the sugar, it’s easy to make and secretly much healthier than the classic beverage.
This recipe is insanely easy to follow. Simply blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender, transfer to a pot on the stove, heat to the desired temperature, then divide among two mugs and top with vegan whipped cream!
Caramel Brulée Latte
Source: Side Chef
Looking for a sweet and luxurious treat? The Caramel Brulée Latte should be your go-to. With espresso, steamed almond milk, caramel sauce, and vegan whip all combined, it’s simply deliciousness in a cup!
Chestnut Praline Latte
Source: Jeannette’s Healthy Living
This Chestnut Praline Latte is perfect for cozy nights by the fire. It’s a healthier and dairy-free version of Starbucks’ latest holiday latte, made with real chestnuts and pecans.
Irish Cream Cold Brew
Source: Cass Clay Cooking
If you’re looking for a delicious but simple way to make your own Irish cream syrup, this recipe is easy to follow and only takes a few minutes. The homemade version might be even better than Starbucks’, and it will last in your fridge for up to one week. If you prefer a sweeter drink, simply add more syrup when mixing your beverage.
Starbucks Holiday Spice Flat White
Source: The Food XP
The Flat White has a layer of steamed milk that is espresso-based and sweet with a robust flavor. It gets its thickness from the steamed milk on top.
SOME CHRISTMAS Coffee products THAT YOU CAN BUY:
- Smooth and balanced with sweet maple notes
- K-cup Coffee Pods
- Item Package Weight: 1.429kg
- INCLUDES: Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love with this box of 10 K-Cup pods of Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Flavored Coffee
- SEASONAL BLEND: Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Flavored Coffee is a limited edition seasonal offering that features chocolaty and minty notes
- HOLIDAY FLAVORS: We've blended our ﬁnest quality coffee beans with festive holiday flavors to create a seasonal favorite that brings joy with every sip
- PREMIUM GROUND COFFEE—Find your festive with Starbucks Gingerbread Flavored Coffee—this limited-edition holiday delight brings the tastes of the season home in an 11-ounce bag
- GINGERBREAD NATURALLY FLAVORED COFFEE—Enjoy hints of freshly baked gingerbread with this sweet and delicately spiced festive coffee
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest-quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
📌 PIN TO SAVE FOR LATER!