Candle holders can really add some extra decoration to your Christmas tree or table settings. But they can also be pretty expensive to buy. So, why not make your own? In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make your own Christmas DIY candle holders using things you might already have around the house.
Ready to get started? To choose the right candle holder, you’ll need to decide what type of candle you want. Do you want a votive or pillar candle? A taper or tea light? Once you know what type of candle will fit best in your holder, it’s time to get your supplies. This will depend on the type and design of the candle holder you decide to make. However, some materials that are commonly used include wood, metal, glass, and plastic.
Candles create a special and festive atmosphere for the Christmas season. If you’re looking for ideas, you can check out our Best Christmas DIY Candles and Best DIY Candle Ideas & Craft Tutorials. I’m sure these ideas will pair well with the candle holder that you’ll make.
Pedestal Candle Holder
If you’re in need of some modern candle holders try making these sleek tapered pedestal candle holders. With just a large party cup, the lid of an old candle jar & some spray paint, anyone can do this!
Holiday House Candle Holder
Source: Pink Little Notebook
A simplified and chic take on the classic Christmas village home, with a Scandinavian twist. It’s easy to make, budget-friendly, and can be customized to match any holiday decor.
Candle Holder with Jute Roping
Source: Four Generations One Roof
If you want a Coastal-inspired Christmas Decor, make this candle holder. This is also a great way to bring a boho or rustic vibe into your holiday decorating.
Related Post: Best DIY Boho Christmas Decor Ideas
Scrap Plywood Candle Holder
Source: Jen Woodhouse
These DIY candle holders are both easy and quick to make, perfect for using up any spare plywood you might have around!
Gold Leaf Candle Holders
If you’re feeling extra creative, add some glass cups and tall vases to this already stunning project that only requires shot glasses and taper candles.
Copper & Wood Candle Holder
Source: Inspired By Charm
Can you believe this candle holder is made of wood dowels and copper pipe fittings?
This makes them simple to put together. The best part is that you get to choose the shape and style, so it’s versatile.
Farmhouse Candle Holder
Source: Our Southern Home
A great project if you want to add some farmhouse charm to your home. It incorporates several different materials, so it’s easy to customize the look however you like!
Related Post: DIY Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas
Tree Stump Candle Holder
Source: Cozy Stylish Chic
Perfect for a rustic yet elegant look during the holiday season! With just an old tree stump and tea-light candles, you can make this project at home.
Laced Cement Votive
Source: Say Yes
A lovely, dimly lit outdoor setting during the Holiday season is always better with some beautiful candles on the table. If you need a little motivation to spruce up your outdoor space, consider creating this pretty Laced Cement Votive.
Mercury Glass Candle Holders
Source: Decor Hint
There’s something about mercury glass that I can’t help but love. Maybe it’s the way the soft glow of a candle makes its beauty really stand out. Either way, it’s so easy to make these candle holders and they instantly add a festive touch to your home.
Frosted Candle Holder
Source: A Mom’s Take
See how easy and affordable it is to make a beautiful candle holder from an everyday glass jar. All you need is some frosting, paint, and a few other household items! You can use any size or shape of jars for this project, so don’t worry if you can’t find the perfect one. I’ll show you how to adjust the steps accordingly.
Burlap Candle Holder
Source: Just Crafty Enough
The Candle Holder aesthetic will fit perfectly with your white, silver, and natural Christmas decorations, and I’m pretty confident that you could replicate this design too!
Table Leg Candle Holders
You can choose to use real candles; however, if you would rather play it safe, battery-powered candles work just as well. Another optional step is to add felt pads to the bottom of each holder so that they won’t scratch your tables or countertops.
Terra Cotta Candle Holders
Source: Uncommon Designs
These cute little candle holders are made out of terra cotta pots and saucers. You can customize them with whatever colors and patterns you like, making them perfect for any festive holiday decor.
Tuna Can Lantern
Source: In My Own Style
You don’t have to wait for treasures to be given to you; sometimes, you have to go out and find them yourself. Building this DIY lantern will be a breeze and will only take you a few minutes.
Copper Stripped Candle Holders
Source: Homey Oh My
This candle holder is made with copper tape and glass candle holders. The pattern is simple to replicate and the project can be completed in just a few minutes! Plus, it looks stunning when lit.
Source: Liz Marie
I think this would be perfect for a Christmas centerpiece. It might be because of the way it’s illuminated, but whatever the reason, I believe this could work well on the head table or as guest centerpieces during get-togethers.
Dollar Store Candle Holder
Source: Ruffles & Rain Boots
Get creative and grab the next best thing on the shelf—you might be surprised at how good it will look at your home. With some simple materials, you can create these beautiful farmhouse candle holders for Christmas!
- Creative Christmas Craft Gift Ideas
- Felt Christmas Crafts to Make with Kids
- Best Christmas Crafts For Kids
SOME CANDLE HOLDERS THAT YOU CAN BUY:
- ✲TAPER CANDLE HOLDER - The Matte Black Single-Head--- Distinctive Design, Understated but elegant. Different height candlesticks, The visual effect of the high and low undulating candlelight gives...
- ✲STURDY AND STABLE CANDLESTICK HOLDER - Our skilled artisans use high quality metal to create each elegant taper candle holder. Concise matte surface, Low-key but gentlemanly. Use soft cloth to...
- ✲SIZE - S:3.15inch×9.45inch×0.9inch, M:3.15inch×11.42inch×0.9inch, L:3.15inch×13.28inch×0.9inch. Suitable for 3/4inch candles and led taper candles. Candles not included.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - simple black matte finish candle holders set, anti-rust, made of high quality iron, which makes our candle holders set more stable. Fit for pillar candles. Perfect for...
- PACKAGE INCLUDE - Set of 2 iron plate candle holders. 4.37 inches diameter x 0.78 inches height,which can be used with 3x3 inch pillar candles and tea light
- LIGHT UP YOUR ROOM - Enjoy the warm glow of candlelight with the mainstays Round Pillar candle holder. This simple metal plate is perfect for weddings, holiday, or just your everyday home decor. Use...
- Black Candle Holder: Hand crafted wrought iron, matte black baking finish. Base size: 4.2", 2.5"high, Top size: 2.75" in diameter. Weight 0.23lb.
- Candlestick Holders: This candle holder is typical of the Victorian era, adds a lot of vintage charm, and year round use.
- Candle Holders: Perfect for taper candle and flameless candle, apply to most type of candle in general(Fit candles of 0.78"/2cm in diameter).
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
📌PIN TO SAVE FOR LATER!